Blog Archive

Monday, 30 January 2017

Disney World 2017

I have left this blog dormant for almost a year now. Alanna has started school, I've been working, and I haven't been taking as many pictures lately. However, I feel I need to revive it for at least this post: Alanna's first trip to Disney World!

We went to Disney, with Gran and Grandmummy, this January. Alanna had a fantastic time meeting all of her heroes and experiencing the magic of Disney first hand.

Santa was kind enough to provide tickets, and Aunt Ruth and Uncle Jim let us use their timeshare. Thank you!

First look at the Magic Kingdom



Mickey ears!



Playing in Winnie the Pooh's house

Excited to go on It's a Small World
With Rapunzel


Tiana

Cinderella

Elena of Avalor


Mommy had to get in on this pic with my favourite princess: Ariel!

With Grandmummy on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover. She loved this ride!

Buzz Lightyear
Day Two! Started the day in the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse.

In Adventureland with Mummy!

On a pirate treasure hunt!

Checking out Splash Mountain. Too scary!

A very rare nap time before meeting more characters!





A quick selfie with Grandmummy in line for the Haunted Mansion!

Waiting in line to see the big guy himself: Mickey!!


Look at her face! She was SO happy to meet Mickey!



Family picture with the Mouse!

She slept really well that night!

Day Three at Hollywood Studios!




She got to meet all of her Disney Jr. heroes! Here she is with Doc McStuffins!


Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)


Sofia the First 


With Daddy outside the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, which she really liked!

And, of course, a Star Wars photo op
Day Four at Epcot!




Snow White!





Her favourite princess of the trip: Anna. She just didn't want to let her go!



Elsa!



Last night in the park! We all had such a fantastic time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment