Blog Archive

Monday, 4 August 2014

Toronto Island

Sorry that it's been so long since the last update! We've been busy moving here at the Bergeron house, and I haven't been able to find time to add to the blog.  It's all settled down here now, so I should be able to post more often. On with the regularly scheduled blogging!

Alanna and I went to Toronto Island with Gran and Grandmummy back in June. She had a blast on the rides at Centreville, and even got to ride on the lion.

Driving the cars.

She's a pretty good driver, we made it in one piece.


On the train with Gran. She loved looking down at the tracks as they went by.


"Bye bye, Grandmummy!"



On the swans with Grandmummy. I think this was her favourite ride.


Most of the petting zoo did not interest her, but she loved these chickens.

On the carousel riding the lion. She was scared at first, but when the ride started moving she was having a great time.


Here's a bonus picture of me and my Dad when I was Alanna's age riding that same lion at Centreville.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you got the pic on the lion!!! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you have the same look in your face as you ride the lion.... Like mother, like daughter? May the internet beware. :)

    ReplyDelete