Blog Archive

Monday, 4 August 2014

Since We've Been Gone

These are all of the pictures I've taken of Alanna since we moved away from Cornwall. Sorry for the bad quality, they were all taken with cell phones.

Passed out in a hotel room.

Are we there yet?

No furniture yet, but we do have Goldfish crackers.

Chilling with Nimitz.

Not much else to do but read when you don't have any furniture!

Do you wanna build a snowman? Alanna now has two plushie Olafs from Disney's Frozen. It's her favourite movie.

No chairs? Sit on Mommy!

Waiting for the movers.

Finally, our stuff arrived!


All dressed up to play in the tub.

Pool time!


It doesn't take much to dry off in the Florida heat, but she sure looks cute doing it.

Princess Alanna on her noble steed.

I helped her discover the fun of "selfies".


Now she takes them all the time.

Watching Frozen with Olaf and wearing her tiara.

Another self portrait.

She got this Olaf in the mail from Uncle Cameron and Aunt Ashley. Now she carries them both around all day.

From last night. Having a little fun with Nimitz, Callie and Rowan.
That's it for now! I'll update again with more adventures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nimitz is huge!!! Love the selfies! I want to come swim in the pool!

    ReplyDelete