Blog Archive

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Just Another Mommy Blog


Sorry, but this is just another boring Mommy Blog. All I'm going to be doing here is posting updates, pictures and videos of my daughter so that my relatives, who are spread out all over the country, know where to go to find updates on the newest addition to the Bergeron/Macdonald family.

If you are a member of my family, I'm glad that you found this! (And by that I mean "I'm glad I remembered to send you the link!")

For people who stumbled upon this blog accidentally, seriously, there's nothing for you here  Unless you like updates about kids you've never met, weirdo.

To my family and friends, I hope you enjoy this blog about Alanna. I know it's hard to keep up with everyone, and I hope that this can be a better way for me to communicate with you about our family news and photos. Thank you all so much for the kindness and generosity you have shown our baby girl. It is nice to know she is so well loved.

So, without further ado, let the blogging begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment